October 4, 2009

Vibrant

Hello! Fall is here! :) This means that the temperatures are slightly cooler here - last week I wore cardigans, sweaters, leggings, and my awesome leather boots- and the trees are teasing me with wardrobe changes of their own. I am hoping that this season will be as gorgeous as last fall. I've come to appreciate fall not as a time of death, but as a time of change and celebration. I dyed my hair last week, so my auburn head is proudly proclaiming my love of vibrant colours!

Mini pointless rant: This morning I brought up Playbill Radio, and I had just missed "Phantom of the Opera" sung by Colm Wilkinson (the Phantom of the 1989 Canadian production). THIS IS MAJOR FAIL!! I adore the Canadian production. My dad brought home the show recording from a business trip in the early 90's, and I officially fell in love with my first musical. I was so jealous Dad had seen it in Toronto, and it is one of my most treasured dreams to see a Broadway production of Phantom.

I don't really feel like talking about daily things; I'll just say school is good, and I've enjoyed lots of time with various friends recently. I'm accomplishing my goal of meeting lots of new people this semester. Barnstormers weighs on my mind a little. I would like to see us really grow as a club and as individual artists, but I'll admit I'm not making the time to plan or work on things as much as I'd like to. I barely give the time I should to learning my own music for voice lessons, and then there are my other classes. Excuses, excuses!

I'll try to update again soon, including the monthly bulletin board run-down! <3

1 comment:

The Style Mansion said...

"..and the trees are teasing me with wardrobe changes of their own."
That is one of the best best descriptions of autumn I've ever read!