October 4, 2009

October Postings!


Ready for my personal notices for the month of October? Enjoy! (New items are bolded)

1. Still love this card I found in NH; "Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."
2. Still hearting "I Hate Hamlet."
3. Audrey calendar, October page. As much as I love her at all times, I don't really care for this graphical rendering of my favourite movie. :p
4. Magazine inspirations for the month- hats, capes, gloves, purses, boots, and a whimsical dress!
5. Pictures- one with my bestie, and the other of my "cousins," taken at Jeff's farewell party last month. He's headed to boot camp. :-/
6. A new list of things to save for, including a ticket to Rennfest, and a car!
7. Notebook paper, on which I scrawled some valuable advice a friend gave me recently about perspective, love, and letting go.
8. Fortune from a Chinese cookie.
9. Postcard from a dear friend who was traveling in Lisbon! How exotic and jealous I felt when I received it! :)
10. Printed from modcloth.com, "The Way You Look Tonight Dress"
11. Anberlin concert souvenirs. :)

1 comment:

The Style Mansion said...

Wow! I didn't realise how much I enjoy your monthly bulletins. They're great. I love the magazine cuttings. The clothes are nice.
Stepping out of a comfort zone is always a good thing.
Thanks!