October 8, 2009

gLee!

I have a new addiction! It is in the form of the Fox television show, "Glee." It's a cute, quirky, and fun hour-long sitcom about the trials and tribulations of an Ohio high school's glee club. Every episode has some fantastic and surprising chorus or musical theatre number, plus Josh Groban and Kristin Chenoweth have guest-starred!!

I say all this not just to gush, but to set the stage for my enjoyable evening. I went over t
o Johanna's house, joining Edwin and Mara (3/4s of my Barnstormers executive board :), and we had a "Glee" marathon before tonight's newest episode. Afterward, Jo's play list supplied us with music for an impromptu and epic dance party. Selections included "You're The One That I Want", "Defying Gravity," "Don't Stop Believin'" (the "Glee" version), "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun," random Phantom, Spring Awakening, and Legally Blonde numbers and much more (as indicated, we're theatre geeks). I laughed so hard and sang so loud I was a tad hoarse. Thanks my loves for a fun time!

(Click the picture to visit Hulu.com and join my glee! ;)

Here's a good synopsis of the show:

1 comment:

johannaeporter said...

We are such gLeeks!!!!! It was so much fun! Also, where is that video??? Oh! I love gLee -jumps-