October 15, 2009

Rainy Days Have Sunshine Too

It was a cold and wet day, but a nice one. Here's some things that brightened the day:

-Wearing a comfy hat that I swiped from my brother (ok, not actually...he out grew it and I asked him for it :p). It fits perfectly and even got me a few compliments.
-Spending time with new friends!
-Receiving news that I have been awarded a $1,000 scholarship from the Catonsville Theatre Company!! The money is from the memorial fund of a past Barnstormers President, so the CTC was very gracious in awarding it to me. This money will cover my Spring 2010 tuition, which is a huge relief to me. It means I can spend winter break saving for a car instead of school fees.
-Yoga class was great. The dance studio was SO cold, but after the teacher led us through Sun Salutations I was sweating! Plus, I successfully attempted the side plank pose. It made me happy I could hold it and not topple over! :p
-My club VP, Jo, has Broadway music for me! Tomorrow I am getting The Music Man and West Side Story CDs. :-D

Snuggle up with a good song and a cup of hot tea this evening. :)

4 comments:

Never Too Busy said...

Why am I not mentioned in this? Did I not cheer you up even the least today? :-P

Debbie said...

A couple entries ago you were the sole source of my cheering up. Don't be a blog hog. <3

Debbie said...

Oh plus, this entry was about Thursday, not Friday. You definitely cheered me up on Friday. :)

Never Too Busy said...

A blog hog? Hahah!