October 9, 2009

Bleh...*pulls hood over hair*

I'm having one of those days where it's very hard to care about anything. I rolled out of bed 20 minutes before class, flipping out that I was going to be late. Made it to class on time with no shower and unruly hair (thank goodness for hair pins), wearing ratty jeans, a hoodie, and no make-up. When I went to visit Nathan in the theatre shop after class, he asked if I had slept lately. :p I sat in the shop, playing with his laptop and watching him cut wood. Sounds weird, but I love being in the shop and I love the smell of cut wood. So it made my day. :) Thanks Nate!

Now I'm home with a to-do list a page long. Lets see how far I get...*reaches for comfort coffee*

P.S. Two items in regard to my blog-
-I've added a video to my "Glee" blog entry
-"Letters of Note" is my find of the week and current favourite blog. Check it out if you love a quirky look at events and gossip of past and present!

No comments: