August 21, 2012

Summer Pictures: Round Three


Baltimore City edition!  This summer has found me exploring a little more of what my native city has to offer, both for work and play.
Part of my commute as I walked from the train station to Everyman Theatre (on Charles St., looking toward the Station North district)



I was super excited to attend Artscape for the second year in a row.  Even though it was a rainy weekend I saw and did lots of fun things.  I was even more excited when I heard there was going to be a Ferris wheel!  Here it is in front of Penn Station.  It was HTB's first Ferris wheel ride, and definitely a bit too fast and bumpy for a newbie!
We took in the Baltimore Rock Opera Society performance that was set up at Artscape on the bridge by Penn Station.  The plot of the show starred some fun monsters, including a scarily reinvented "Natty Boh"!
Easily one of my newest favourite pictures of us. :-) We were at the Inner Harbor enjoying the visiting ships of Sailabration.
I took lots of pictures at Sailabration, but this was my favourite scenic shot. 

No comments: