August 24, 2012

Summer Pictures: Final Round

A random assortment to round out my pictorial recount of the summer:

This is NOT my wedding dress (I did briefly consider it however).  Just giving you a taste of what I look like in one. ;-)  I found my dream dress last month.  It's been ordered, and I am so excited to wear it!!

The very first time my mom, myself, and both bridesmaids got together to shop and hang out.  It was lots of fun!  We found the girl's dresses on our second visit together at David's Bridal. 
A very grainy picture from an Anberlin concert at Recher Theatre back in June.  This is front man Stephen Christian doing a piano/vocal solo version of Dismantle.Repair.  It was a rare treat, and just another one of little surprises they unveiled during the "accoustic" tour.  (It wasn't really an acoustic tour, which was disappointing.  But good to see them, as always).
This is exactly what you think it is.  If you figure out what is is.
Is it a huge chair, or a small girl? TRICK QUESTION!  It's both. :-p  Chair was found in Havre de Grace, MD on a trip to Tidewater Theatre to borrow a prop.
An large amount of cords at work were so tangled I suggest we take them outside to have adequate space to untangle them.  Fun. :-p
Taken from a canoe on a sunset trip at Gunpowder State Park.  I went in a canoe with Nathan and my brother and didn't get to paddle. :-(  So of course I took pictures.  One of the campus shuttle drivers from CCBC was also on this trip.  I receive fairly frequent reminders that my world is shockingly small.

And so there it is: my last summer living life as I have basically known it for a very long time.  What will next summer in a new home with new hubby look like?  No matter what, I'm betting on amazing. :-)

1 comment:

Niki said...

Looks like a great summer.
BTW, i like the new header.