June 5, 2011

Summertime Playtime!

To me, picking strawberries, cutting flowers, and taking pictures qualifies as playtime. <3

This is a wild miniature strawberry plant I have in the back yard.  And isn't the gold and sapphire ring lovely?  It was my mom's.


Lovely colours.  The blue and white vase is one of my favourites!

Oh and...I have feet and legs again!  This time last summer -even up to a few months ago- everything up to my knees excluding my toes were wrapped in bandages.
I'm not quite ready to go out beyond my home in leg-revealing clothing (too much scarring) but I'm sooo excited and grateful none the less to be getting my ivory skin back!

3 comments:

Niki said...

your hands look lovely in those picks; nice polish color

Samantha said...

Very pretty. I adore plants.

Yelena said...

ah, that's so exciting!!! :)
love fresh flowers in summertime and your nail polish!! gorg! :)