June 27, 2011

Park Outing


I'm outside on a beautiful summer evening, and I'm wearing shorts.  :-D Every day is a party when you feel like yourself again!!  :-)


I might change the title of my blog to "Chronicles of Short Girl".  Thoughts? ;-)

On this same outing I'm pretty sure I squeezed Boyfriend's hand numb from fright as we walked along a narrow road flanked by woods (the path from which the above picture was taken).  The evening breeze was creating lots of mysterious rustling noises in the lonely park, and I was sure someone was hiding, waiting to jump out at us!  This is why I shouldn't watch so much of "The Unit". :-p

*edit: all photos taken by Boyfriend

3 comments:

Never Too Busy said...

Did you get permission for the photographer to use his pics? I think not! :-P

Debbie said...

My apologies. :-(

Niki said...

Your hair looks soooooooo good in those pics.
PS-short people RULE! we are more inventive than the tall, because we have to be