June 20, 2011

Blue Sky Call

Last night I had an ephipany.  (One that I've had multiple times, and then never really lived up to.  Oh, how forgetful is [wo]man.)  One of the main sources of frustration in my life currently could be my lack of direction, and my lack of initiative to find said direction.  Also, by both choice and necessity in various ways, I am very reliant on others.  Not to say we shouldn't rely on others.  I'm all about community.  But heck, I'm 24 years old, and in a lot of ways, going no where fast.  *insert whining you've all heard in various forms before*

I know in theory what I need to do- take charge of my life.  Which I have been doing in various ways, bit by bit for some time now. Yet I still feel like I'm failing; missing something; not doing enough, etc.

I have one main plan and one main plan only for my life.  It's a plan that is one half my own and the other half one that I was taught I should carry out.  But it's not looking like that plan is going to happen anytime soon.  So what the heck am I going to do instead?  Or in the mean time, at least?

Just pondering.  Soundtrack for pondering:

1 comment:

Niki said...

We all ponder these things.
Love yourself no matter where you are and search for a direction that brings you joy, regardless of what others think.