March 14, 2009

Neglectful

wow..last entry March 2nd? Sorry guys.

/I've been asking myself all sorts of questions...and the answers are coming slowly. I've been discovering it's ok to ask questions and not know the answers. It's ok to be selfish, in the right way. (Yes, there is a "right" way to be selfish. Anyone who has ever given, emotionally or physically, until they were drained probably understands what I mean.)
It's also ok to not be who you thought you were, as long as you are pursuing who God made you to be. It's ok to say no, even when other people don't like it. It's ok to say yes, even when you're scared to. And it's ok to not know what you're doing, as long as you keep asking and don't give up./


Spring is tantilizing me! I really enjoyed the beautiful and warm-ish days last week..I can't wait to break out the sundresses and shorts again! Midterms are this coming week, but spring break is still three weeks away. Time is flying, and I'm just enjoying the ride. :-/ :)

I received the Pell grant from school!! $1,000 that I can put towards whatever I want! I'm going to use it to open a savings account and build on it. I plan to put myself through school next fall, and save for a car over the summer. I did my taxes (for the first time) and I'm waiting on my refund checks...even though they pretty much the size of what I would make cleaning or babysitting, every little bit helps!


1 comment:

Katie said...

I love you and your updates :)