March 2, 2009

"Local Closings"

Haha, I just realized this is my first-ever snow day! When I was home-schooled my mom would occasionally let us go sledding instead of doing schoolwork, but this my first official "School's-closed, let's-go-back-to-bed-day!" I was upset at first because I planned to get so much club stuff done today and was really wanted to see my friends..but it was for the best. I went to bed at 10pm last night, woke up occasionally to a text or a phone call (anderson had been up all night and was flipping out we couldn't meet and get production stuff done today) and was in bed till about noon! I feel so lazy but so refreshed. :)

So I'll finish up some homework I didn't do over the weekend (what timing ;)) and clean. Maybe head to school tonight with a friend to see a documentary that our PTK chapter and Honors Society is hosting. Speaking of that, on Friday I got my letter of official acceptance into the Honors Program! In May we're having an induction ceremony, and the very next night is the Student Government Association banquet that I get to attend as a club president. *oh ah excitement* and all that good stuff. ;)

Some of you know I have been going through a really challenging time of growth and change in my life. I appreciate those of you who have been sincere in offering advice, love, prayer, and a listening ear. I'm surrounded by so many wonderful people that at other times I think I take for granted. :-* I need all the prayers and wisdom you've got to offer!

More later this week, hopefully. *~!Enjoy the snow!~*

2 comments:

FALSE said...

Congrats on Honors!
I'm here if you need me!

Anonymous said...

Snow days are the BEST!!!!! Great for stating in bed, snuggling & watching movies. :-)