June 11, 2012

Transitions

My three jobs (events at CCBC, props for the Cockpit shows, and temping at Everyman) are keeping me busy and are a welcome distraction. This summer looks nothing like I pictured it. I have only myself to blame for that. I'm working to make the absolute best of each day I'm given, and patiently await for the future to make itself clear.

Just as a little follow-up, the peace I made with my final semester grades was awarded by making the Dean's List after all! Because I took so many credits, the second "B" was not factored into the evaluation.

I mentioned graduation in my last post. I think it was the second best day of my life thus far! The weather was gorgeous, the commencement well orchestrated, and I was surrounded by so many people who love me and who made my first college experience so successful. I was proud to have graduated with both Phi Theta Kappa and CCBC Honors, and to have made Magna Cum Laude! I intend to work just as hard to be that successful in pursuit of my bachelor's degree.

For now I'm focusing on some very tough life lessons. Patience, sacrifice, character, and love are all things that have been challenging me lately. I suppose one never truly graduates from those courses.

No comments: