January 25, 2012

New Roles

I thought I would have moments of regret or sadness during S.A. rehearsals.  Even though I've briefly stage managed before this, I couldn't quite imagine myself sitting contently by while other actors worked with the director to create their roles. Surprisingly, I've enjoyed every minute of my week of note-taking, report-writing, and schedule-keeping.  This is going to be a thrilling two months. :-)

In mushy news: I still get a little flutter every time Hubby-To-Be asks me out on a date. :-)  I'm looking forward to our weekly date nights this semester!  I also get really excited every time I picture walking down the aisle to become his wife.  Like wanting-to-jump-from-my-skin-with-happiness-excited.

I like learning about how love is an attitude AND a choice.  Earlier this week we had some wedding-centric conflict, caused mostly by mutual stress.  Within a day, the conflict was resolved with kindness and compromise, and left me loving him and how he cares for me more than ever.  I'm striving to remember that no detail of wedding planning is more important than respecting each others' feelings.

No comments: