August 3, 2011

August Headlines

It's August already, canyabelieveit?!  In about 3 weeks I go back to school (for my final year at CCBC!!) but I'm not thinking or preparing too much for that yet.

I'm presently in between jobs.  Next week I'll be assisting in some manner while a grade-school camp uses our theatre for their end-of-summer show.  From what I understand, there are also some odd jobs that Boss and Boyfriend are planning on giving to the Newbie... :-p

I also have a job watching someone's home and pets starting this weekend and staying there for a week.  I guess I'm looking forward to being in charge and having my own space, but for the most part I anticipate being kind of lonely.

Rehearsals for my show have been going on for two weeks now, and my lines are due in two weeks.  We're presently looking for a theatre in which to put on our production.

The biggest news is something that I usually avoid telling people, but I decided to go ahead and share it here anyway: I'm finally taking my driving skills test at the MVA tomorrow!  The thought of actually finally having my license is surreal, and I'm really, really nervous about the test (which will include the course, parking skills, and a road test).  Wish me luck!

No comments: