August 15, 2011

An Intermission

I know that I once quoted myself as saying " 'Hiatus is a slow and painful death.' ", but I just spent the last few minutes writing a paragraph telling you I'm taking a break from blogging (and then deleted it).  Despite the double-quote contradiction (:-p), I am indeed taking a break.  I love blogging, but I haven't enjoyed it lately.  I have a lot on my mind, and this summer's writing has felt like a broken record.  Thanks for being a member of the small audience who for one reason or another takes an interest in my life.  If you'd like to continue to do so, you can check back in a few weeks.  

weheartit.com
My twitter will still be in use and open tweets can be found here.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I've also struggled to keep up my blog for lack of desire at times, so I can definitely understand where you're coming from. The beautiful thing about writing? It doesn't matter where or when you do it...but it's always there for you to do. :) Take care, hun.

Evan Becky said...

If it's not fun, don't do it. But I have enjoyed reading your blog! Best of luck with the plays and job and BF <3

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Blogging breaks are totally needed sometimes. Enjoy your little vacation :)

Niki said...

Have a nice break.
I'll miss you.