November 28, 2009

Candle time!

Apparently, today my blog is one-year old! Woohoo.....I don't actually know what you're supposed to do on your blog's birthday, so I'll just say it's a pleasure knowing that ten followers care enough to subscribe to my randomness. :p :)

Today I did about the same thing I was doing same time last year. Slept in, and then went to the CITY reunion at the Stiegler's house. I'm more invested than ever in the program, but with an entirely difference perspective I had a year ago. Not just about CITY, but about myself and life. Anyway, it was SO good to see the students, and everyone concerned had a lot of fun raking leaves, playing football, roasting marshmallows, and catching up.

Now I am at home, trying to destress from an eventful drive home. If it's possible to destress from things that haven't happened yet, I'm trying to do that too. I'm dreading December. Which seems like an awful thing to say in Debbie Land, but I am.

3 comments:

The Style Mansion said...

Thanks Debbie! I will get commenting soon!

Yelena said...

11 followers now! lol. :)
happy [late] birthday to your blog! :)
sending an [imaginary] cupcake with one beautiful candle your way! flavor - your choice! ;)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Congrats on the milestone!