November 26, 2009

Enjoying A Break!

I now definitely do not have a good excuse to not regularly update my blog, and enjoy doing do. I have my own laptop! It's an early Christmas present from my parents. My brother got one as well, and this will make work/schoolwork/entertainment a much easier endeavor in our household! Four people+ one desktop= no fun! My new toy is a Toshiba Satellite with Windows 7.

I'm sorry I didn't post my November bulletin board. Having the same paper background on it for over a year finally started to bug me, and it got cluttered, and it didn't change much from October until a week or so ago. So I promise I will be redecorating and reorganizing to do a post in December that will update you about current events via my tack board!

Theatre is keeping me busy at school. I made myself an honorary member of the academic play crew last week (which the lovely guy mentioned in the previous post was the assistant tech director for) and had a grand time. :) I got to sit backstage for most of the shows and help with strike....fun fun fun! ;p Next week the Barnstormers' variety show goes up. I'm excited with the content and talent of it, but I am extremely nervous because we have yet to find an accompianist for it!! :( Anyone in the Catonsville/Arbutus Maryland area know a good pianist looking for a job?

I was so relieved for Thanksgiving break to come. My schedule, though not incredibly demanding, was just getting old. I've nervous about my grades, even though none of my classes are particularly hard. I have to write a personal biography for psychology class and really do not want to.

I'm sleepy and need to be doing some research. Good night/good morning who ever reads this!

1 comment:

Never Too Busy said...

I was starting to wonder about that November board post, and congrats on your new toy! Have you named it yet?