July 20, 2011

Pass The Big Girl Pants, Please

It's been pretty obvious I settled into an unproductive slump this summer, but that apparently ends today.  Ready to hear about it?

I officially got the part[s] and I go to my first rehearsal next Monday!  In September I'll be appearing in two short plays in a festival of five plays called "@The_Moment: #5shortplaysonlifein2011".  If the title seems strange (or nifty) to you, rest assured I will explain all in the customary series of post I do throughout all my shows.  Stay tuned.

I picked up an extra (well paying ) house sitting job which happens to start the same week I start my other (long term) job at the theatre.

I then had to coordinate the transportation and schedule for these commitments.  In less than one day I went from being underwhelmed to overwhelmed. (I am at times very easily overwhelmed.  It's a tragic Debbie flaw.  I hide it well when needed.  An awesome Debbie trait.)

Also I'm meeting with my fellow Alpha Rho Psi leaders this evening to start planning our 2011-2012 year together.
 
It's all good.  I'm up for it all, I'm provided for, and unexpected opportunities are a banging way to spend/close out my summer.  :-)

2 comments:

Niki said...

go, go go!

Evan Becky said...

So glad you got the part(s)! I always loved casting days. I wish I could come see the plays.