July 19, 2011

Mobile Posting and Midnight Ranting

Last night at around 2am I wrote the following 6 page text message and tried to send it to the mobile posting function of this blog.  It didn't post.  Guess I should aim for brevity next time?  Anyway, here's a peek into my immediate pre-sleep mind:

"I want to sleep, but I can't, so I'm trying out this text posting function for the first publicly official time!

My head is full of things that have been and what could be.  This is why I shouldn't watch reality TV before bed (add that to the banned late-night list, next to The Unit.).  After four eps of "The Glee Project" my head is buzzing with performance theme thoughts (side note: I look down on myself for watching any and all reality TV and hate to admit I do so).

I'm waiting to hear back from my Saturday audition.  I feel it went well, but I did have trouble connecting to my text (which is a play-on-words, since my character was a cell phone...), so we'll see.

I was catching up with a friend this evening and he asked if I'm on my way to Hollywood yet,  I chuckled and said no, and that if I ever go anywhere it'll be New York.  I can't picture myself in L.A.

I'm rambling.  Night. :-)"

That was my grammar/post verbatim.  I stopped composing only because I reached the character limit for a single text on my phone.

3 comments:

Josh said...

Why do you hate watching reality TV and look down on yourself for watching any?

Debbie said...

I didn't say I hated it. :-p It seems like a frivolous thing to be so interested in these semi-fake shows, but they're so addictive sometimes I can't help it! :-p

Niki said...

what did you audition for on Sat?