June 29, 2014

Home Life.

I had a wonderful weekend and barely left my house. Many thanks are owed to Hubs for reminding me that sometimes it is okay to turn down all social invitations and focus on what is dearest and nearest - home life. 

Those two words: home life - have to come to have a definite meaning and purpose in my life in the past year and a half. I may have mentioned before that I am in love with the home that Nathan and I live in. The days or evenings I get to spend just "putzing" [is that still a word anyone uses??] never feel wasted to me. I enjoy decorating, cleaning, fixing, and living in this house.

What's the point in carrying a mortgage on a home we never spend time in or investing our love and thought in? No point at all I tell you

I love to be at home. 

One of many random thoughts as Sunday evening ends. Revisiting this blogging thing feels so good. 

-DB

1 comment:

Beth Jennys said...

I use the word "putzing" a lot, so you're not alone. :) I'm glad you're enjoying your home life!