September 19, 2012

Decision Updates.

Sorry I've been quiet.  The following events have been keeping me busy:

I worked my last regular day in the CCBC Catonsville theatre department today. I will miss the scene shop, the power tools, the jokes, the best boss ever, the heavy key ring jingling on my belt loop, the memories in every corner, and the constant creation and purging of new stories under the stage lights.

I work for my church now; I'm the administrative assistant to the children's ministry.  I have so much to learn and do starting on Monday morning.  It's going to be a crazy ride.  (I will also continue to work for Everyman Theatre.)

Nathan and I agreed on a font color for our invitations (Blue versus grey, such intense decisions. :-p).  I have to buy postage and (with the help of my bridesmaids) address envelopes, fill out RSVP cards, and mail out invites really soon!!  We are four months away from the big day. :-D

The cast and staff of Titanic at Dundalk Community Theatre has been incredible to work with thus far.  It's truly a pleasure to sit at every rehearsal, even though taking down blocking and keeping up with 30-some cast members is a big challenge!

In reference to my last post, this is what the balance looks like for me.  I had to let go of some things and hold on to others.  It hurts, but it feels good.  It will all pay off.

1 comment:

Niki said...

Sounds like a good plan.