March 6, 2012

Pre-Tech Week Post

Trying to balance the show while getting good grades is, as usual, difficult.  It's causing me to neglect other things in my life I'd like to be paying attention too.  If you've read my blog long enough, you know the drill. ;-)

I auditioned for the summer season at Cockpit in Court last weekend, and felt really good about my readings for two plays.  However, I haven't heard anything yet and am getting sad and anxious about it.

My classes are so good this semester, and much harder than I expected.  I feel like I'm being stretched as an intellectual and a performer this semester, and it's great!  I'd like to write a more detailed post sharing about all that...but probably not till after the show, haha.

If you're in the Baltimore area, please come check us out next weekend!!

No comments: