February 15, 2012

February Woes

Happy February!  The show is going well, wedding planning has slowed, and I already feel behind in all my classes. 

I'm trying to pull an all-nighter so I no longer have to feel behind on everything and surrounded by disorganization all the time.  Every night I do the rehearsal report and try to do homework, but usually feel unmotivated.  Stress of work, school, and engagement has hit Nathan and I pretty hard, and that has been somewhat of a distraction.

Anything worth having is not easily got.  I'll work to stay focused on building healthy relationships, and having a successful graduation semester.

2 comments:

Evan Becky said...

Sorry you're having to pull an all nighter. I remember those days all too well.

If it helps though, weddings, rehearsals, and final semesters do work. I was doing Horton Foote's 1918 (though I am sure it was a smaller production that what you're doing), wedding planning and a final semester at the same time. Hang in there! It will all get done!

Niki said...

Don't worry, we are over halfway through Crapuary.