May 28, 2011

Whoa! This Is New.

*phone ringing in my ear*
Operator: "Central Casting"
Me "Yes, hello!  Is this *Agent Lady*?"
Operator: "No. Please hold for *Agent Lady*
Me: "Thank you!"
...
*Agent Lady*: Hello?
Me: "Yes, this is Deborah. You emailed me in response to *title of HBO movie here*? I was just returning your message."
A.L.: "*blank silence* Oh!  Didn't I JUST send that email?"
Me: "Yes ma'am.  I, uh, have a BlackBerry, so um, I got your message and called you right away!"
A.L.: "*laughs* oh ok!  She's a mind reader!"

...and the following conversation entailed the details of what will be my first job on a movie!  I don't get location and full details until I call in the day before the shoot, but I am officially going to be working on a movie!  More to come. :-D

(my current tag for this post isn't completely applicable, I suppose! ;-)

2 comments:

Niki said...

Congrats!!!!!!

Jade Carver said...

That's SO cool! Congratulations! :)