April 13, 2011

Why Are You Here?

Clearly, I have fallen a bit behind in updating my dear blog, and thereby, have been neglecting you!  Since I am at present waiting on some unexpected laundry, I'll try and write a few entries about notable recent events...

But before I do, I'd like to ask you to do me a favour by answering these questions:


Why do you read Debbie: The College Years?

Are lifestyle/personal blogs interesting to you?

What would you like to see more of on this blog?  Should I write more or less about theatre?  More about my other classes?  Should I write about topics other than my personal life?

1 comment:

Niki said...

I read the personal blogs of people i know because i am interested in their lives. I enjoy tha similarities and differences in everyone's journeys. Honestly, i like to hear about whatever you want to write about: personal, professional, theatrical, whatev...