September 3, 2009

September In Thumbtacks

I enjoyed my last cork board entry, and received some positive feedback on it. So, since it's like a nice little time capsule feature, I think I'll do it every month. You will find that some things stay up for months at time, and some items are a revolving door of tasks and reminders. Here is September on my wall (New items are in bold!)

1. The front of a greeting card I found in New Hampshire. It reads "Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone."
2. Audrey Hepburn calender- A shot from "Roman Holiday" this month. :)
3. List of driving instructors provided by my driving school (called one of them yesterday!)
4. A page from Glamour magazine featuring Hugh Dancy and model...it's a dashing photo! (I collect inspiring/glamorous magazine photos :)
5. A ticket from "I Hate Hamlet." I convinced myself the poster needed to finally come down, but didn't want to part with all reminder of my show. <3
6. Picture of Selene, "my" little Bolivian girl.
7. A handmade card from my best friend.
8. List of items to save for (bought school books and paid my phone bill. Taking the black dress in to be altered tomorrow :)
9. Title of a Sinatra album
10. A recent fortune from a Chinese cookie: Your life begins to be filled with adventure!
11. Name and email of an interesting guy I met at school....he works with the Youth Federation For World Peace and was encouraging me to check out his website and articles.
12. Ticket/wristband from Anberlin show.

I owe you all and myself an update about my first week of school....coming soon!


3 comments:

Never Too Busy said...

Where can I find me an Audrey Hepburn calendar?

The Style Mansion said...

This is nice. Looking forward to October in Thumbtacks (or sooner if you like!!)

Debbie said...

The calendar was a Christmas present. I believe my mom purchased it online. :)