April 10, 2009

Spring Break recap!

It's not over yet so I can't recap it yet, but I can summarize thus far....

Friday-City on the Hill staff meeting. Less than four months until the conference and so much to do! With my free time this week I've been at the office a little more- thankful for the hours and for getting the ball rolling on some promotional work.
Saturday- Got my hair cut, then hit the mall with Amanda (friend from acting class/the play) and engaged in some girly shopping therapy. ;)
Sunday- John and I enjoyed the gorgeous weather by driving around and walking in the state park. Even though the park is still really close to everything, it reminded me of how theraputic it is to be away from stores and streets and soak up sun and nature. I definitely need more of that.
Monday- worked and chilled at home i think..
Tuesday- DYED MY HAIR! *See pictures* Shannon and I picked out the color and then we dyed it outside...it was a bit of a chilly day *understatement* so that was an interesting process. I washed and dried it, freaked out for a second, let her style it, and then loved it! :) That evening Anderson, John, and I went to Columbia mall; I love that mall! Those two are the first men I've enjoyed clothes shopping with, haha. We took pictures and were our general crazy selves. :)
Wednesday- slept in and laid around..yay
Thursday- worked, then up to PA for doctor appt, dinner, and visiting the Murrays. Good stuff. The doctor visit was pretty positive. I have made so much progress since he started treating me a year ago..my appetite and energy and other issues are like a different person. The only frustrating thing is, I am really having trouble with eczema right now. With the warmer weather/skirt wearing time here, I'm hoping it heals up soon! :-/
Friday- slept in again and then went to work. This evening I've been tackling some chores and staring at the to-do list I made for myself last weekend....I have until Tuesday to finish...

:-* Happy Easter!

No comments: