May 23, 2012

New Repertoire

Finally, a solo I'm (mostly) happy with!  I was getting over a cold, and a huge glob of something unpleasant in my throat messed up the last few bars.  But it was overall a pleasing last appearance as a member of the music program.

 

At the close of the concert my teacher recognized me with a little surprise- a certificate for "Outstanding Volunteer" and a congratulations on graduating.  I've sung in the choir for a few semesters without registering for the course, and I've assisted her with events, uniforms, and promotions.  It was nice to be publicly recognized by someone I've learned a lot from. :-)

I was also really happy with the performance of our ensemble choir this semester.  This was my favourite number.  They're all on YouTube, thanks to my handy brother!



No comments: