December 14, 2011

Girls Like You Always Get To See Ireland

I finished registering for my spring classes, and taking a look at the topics I'll be pursuing begs the question, where am I going after graduation?

Acting for the Singer
Movement for the Actor
Independent Study: Stage Management (to receive class credit for the production I am SMing)
Abnormal Psychology Honors
Business Management  Intro Women's Studies
Applied Voice (private voice lessons)

Three of these classes are necessary for me to graduate, and the other three are of interest to me.  The psych class will make the third I have taken under that topic in college (completely unintentionally).  I had five classes and then felt like my semester wouldn't be full enough, so I added one more (because the independent study will end in March, and is nothing like taking a traditional class).  Perhaps there is something slightly wrong with me... 

I excited and proud to know that I'll be graduating with honors and that I am a woman of many talents and interests, as my transcript attests.  I'm sure at this point that my future holds more than theatrical endeavors.  I guess simply having a degree is a very good start to figuring the rest out.

No comments: