November 18, 2011

Blurbs of Accomplishment

Hey friends!  First up on the Blurb agenda, a few thoughts that really struck me today: 

I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs, but how high he bounces when he hits bottom. -George Patton

The expression a woman wears on her face is far more important than the clothes she wears on her back
-Dale Carnegie 

I'm shocked to realize that this semester is almost over.  A month from now, finals will be complete.  At that point, I will have worked on four plays, completed a semester as honor society chapter president, and be one semester away from graduation. 

In the past few months I've been told many times "You look so healthy these days!" or "You look really happy, Debbie."  Hearing that is affirmation that my goals and hard work are taking me down a good path, and that a lot of emotional baggage that I've worked to lay down is in the dust on the path at my back.

I leave you for now with some pictures. :-)


Going out for my birthday


Honor society induction ceremony 

2 comments:

Niki said...

Congrats on feeling so good. You and Boyfriend look great in that pic and your shoes are bitchin'.

Hotly Spiced said...

I hope you go well in your finals. Great that you're looking and feeling so well.